Monday, February 10, 2014

Lucas is ONE Month

Lucas also turned 1 month last week. We attempted the pictures on his 1 month day but he wasn't very cooperative! We got some cute ones yesterday though. We measured him on his 1 month and he is 21 inches so he's grown 2 inches since he was born! He's filling out so much too! I wish I could get an accurate weight each week. He's awake so much more of the time now but still such a happy baby. He has a new routine down...he's awake a fussy in the morning then happy the rest of the day until the last hour and a half or so before bed when he's fussy again. But he's been sleeping for much longer chunks of the night which I so appreciate! He's still sleeping at night in the rock and play. I know I should move him to the pack and play and eventually to his crib but I can't bring myself to do it just yet! I hope to start nap time in the pack and play more so then the night transition will be easier. I just fear that moving him at night to the pack and play will bring a fussy baby at night and I enjoy my sleep too much at this point. We'll see! Lucas is still eating like a champ. Not to give too much info but he's really rough on my poor nipples but I'm thankful he has latched right from the beginning and breastfeeds really well. I wish there was a way to let him know I'm not a rubber band to be pulled back on! He can also pretty much hold his head up on his own now too. So many changes for our sweet boy! I couldn't pick just one picture, so I posted many!  Love love love our little one month old!












1 comment: