Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mornings Just got a LOT Better!


I don't drink much, if any caffeine and certainly not enough to have a full cup of coffee every day (an occasional coca-cola makes me jittery enough!) But I still like my morning cup of coffee or tea.  Teas have a few decaf choice in different flavors but store bought coffee has one flavor...the green canned decaf PLAIN coffee. Boring!!!

While I drink my coffee black (I thank my husband for bringing me over to the dark side, literally) I decided I'd try the overly sweet creamer to add a little flavor to my morning cup of jo. While it is way too overly sweet, the Nestle Coffee-mate Pumpkin Spice is Heavenly!  This added flavor has changed my morning routine!  Gives me something to look forward to each day- YUM!!  Love love love it! Happy almost fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment