Friday, September 13, 2013

The Best Dessert for fall


My absolute favorite dessert in the fall is pumpkin pie. I could have it every day for the season of fall, or maybe even every season. But since it's really not offered throughout the year my favorite dessert for the rest of the year is cheesecake. So imagine my excitement when I learned that Olive Garden (also my very favorite restaurant) is serving pumpkin cheesecake!?

I was hopeful in my order that it would be good but I had no idea just how good until I actually tried it. Heaven in my mouth! If you like either pumpkin or cheesecake I suggest you try this heavenly delight. Wow, it's amazing! I've already had three slices since I've discovered it about 3 weeks ago and technically fall hasn't even begun yet so I imagine I'll have just a few more slices before this one is off the menu! ;-)

*image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment