Thursday, September 12, 2013

Its a Boy!


Jason and I are super excited  to announce that we're expecting a baby boy in January! We found out back in May that we are pregnant and it's been one crazy fun ride the past 21 weeks! We had been trying to get pregnant for just over a year and I was really starting to get discouraged! Even though we are this far along I am still in shock sometimes when I look at my belly in the mirror! Ahh I'm pregnant and Jason and I are going to have a little boy to call our own!

At our appointment last week our doctor said everything looks great! We got to see his little feet and hands along with  every other part of our sweet boy. Jason and I wanted it to be a bit more personal of how we found of the gender so we had the ultrasound tech write it down in a card and we took it to dinner to open and celebrate just the two of us. After dinner we called out families and friends. That day is up there as one of the best days of my life with our wedding day and when Jason proposed!

Being pregnant and working in a classroom of  5 boys with autism has been extremely exhausting but I am just so thankful that we're pregnant and everything is going well! I had a little nausea each day in the first trimester then had about a week of a constant migraine coupled with really bad back pain. I have been totally exhausted (like where I can hardly function!) since the day I found out but have thoroughly enjoyed watching my boobs grow (I've been waiting 20+ years for this moment!)!  Now that I know everything is going okay and my belly is growing every day I am starting to "feel" and like being pregnant!

YAY for our sweet little baby boy who is due January 21, 2014.  Life is about to get really interesting in our lives!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats Stephanie! What a wonderful blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! So glad you finally made your announcement!! I love hearing you talk about being pregnant! Such a beautiful and sacred experience! Can't wait to meet that little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Stephanie. That is great news!!!

    ReplyDelete