Saturday, August 31, 2013

DMB - Colorado Style

This past Saturday we went to see Dave Matthews Band at the soccer park here in Colorado.  I have been looking forward to this since March. It was fun because it was a night out with Jason and it was a DMB concert!  However, I was highly disappointed in the set-list.  I LOVE Dave...so I found it pretty impressive that I could be so bored with the set-list. Almost everyone (excluding those who were super drunk or high...which there were plenty of those!) who was in the stands were sitting for a majority of the concert so I think it's safe to say I wasn't the only one who felt that way. There were two shows here in Colorado last weekend and Fridays set-list looked amazing so what a bummer we went on Saturday. I was still super excited to be there since its still Dave but now I'm just more anxious and eager to see them again and hopefully it'll be sooner than 2 years that I have to wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment