Sunday, July 1, 2012

Registered for my first Colorado run...with Colorado hills!

I just registered for my first 10k in 4 years!! After my injury training for the marathon, I've really only done 5k's and I haven't really been running with any sort of training plan. Once we decided to move here I decided to train for the Denver Rock and Roll (1/2 marathon) in September but the ankle put some major delays on the training. However, I ran twice the past week and haven't had any pain so I decided to go for it and register for the 10k that's in August (with the hopes of running the half in September.)  It's partially a trail run too so should be fun and since it's in Boulder the views should be entertaining!  SO excited!  I went to the chiropractor last week and got a lot of stretches to incorporate into my training.  Praying praying to get through all this injury-free!  Do I dare call myself a runner again!?


No comments:

Post a Comment