Friday, July 27, 2012

Kenny and Tim

Last Saturday night was Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw!  In January when I was here I saw the banner on the stadium and really wanted to go but it wasn't until about a month ago that I started looking into tickets.  The ticket prices were so much more reasonable here than in Chicago so we were able to get some little lower than nosebleed tickets for a really great price!  Plus we later found out that Phil and Laura were visiting and were planning on getting tickets as well and Jason's step-sister, Jenny, was going with her friend!

We got there around 2:30 and tailgated in 100+ degree weather with Phil, Laura, Jenny, her friend and a couple other of Phil and Jason's friends then headed in for the concert.  Tim McGraw was great but I loved, loved, loved Kenny Chesney.  Always been a huge Kenny fan (I consider him my country version of Dave) so it was just song after song of me singing along and telling Jason how much fun I was having.  This night will definitely go down as the best night of the summer so far!  Thanks Jason for getting us tickets and going AND having so much fun...I know I'll eventually make you into as big of a country fan as I am. :)

Also...as a super highlight of my day...I've been talking about getting cowboy boots for years and now that we're finally living in a place where they're worn all over (and I'm back into being around horses all the time) we looked into getting some.  I used my graduation money to get me the cutest pair of boots and what better time to wear them but to a country concert?! (though probably not the smartest time to try to break them in...wearing them all night, but ehhh, they looked super cute!) :)


Tailgating


More tailgating


Me and Jason


Jenny, Jason and I


Our seats view - singing along with Tim


The boots!


Country concert with my love


Kenny


Kenny (and the crowd) singing one of my favorites!!! "Summertime"
Oh I want to go back and do it all over again!  Such a fun night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment