Saturday, July 7, 2012

Graduation 6/23/12

Also as I posted already, graduation day was so much fun! It was an early day since we all had to be in the city by 9:30ish.  My brother, mom, dad and Jason all went to watch me walk. (Tiffany stayed home with the baby and Kaylee.) Going to the graduation made it feel real, like I really had accomplished something.  Being that I was done with student teaching and my portfolio was reviewed back in March it had been a while but walking made it feel real and complete!

I need to get more pictures off my brother and dad's camera as they took a lot more but you get the idea.  We took some pics inside then outside along the lake.  (I loved that the ceremony was in Chicago!)  Then we went to lunch at Antico Posto for lunch where Tiffany and the kids and Grandma was able to meet us.

Thanks to Jason, Shawn, Tiffany, Grandma and Mom and Dad for a wonderful day of celebration!





No comments:

Post a Comment