Friday, July 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



Fill in the Blank Fridays are back!  Lauren switched it up for a while and I while I wanted to participate I never got around to it so was shocked to come back today and find that "Fill in the Blanks" were back! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Happy Friday! 


1.  I am   a follower of Jesus Christ, a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, God-mother, soon-to-be teacher, music-lover, runner and lover of every kind of love   .


2.   I have always     had a lot of compassion     .

3.  I hope to      be an amazing teacher and advocate for those with special needs  .

4. I can     find the good in just about anything  .

5. I dream of     someday being a mom preferably of four...but probably only of two.

6. The way to my heart is    listening and good conversation .

7.  I am passionate about   following God's calling   .

No comments:

Post a Comment