Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Morning Run

I've learned that running here is a lot different than Chicago not just because of the altitude and the hills but also because with the sun constantly shining it's always hot. I've been told this has been a really hot summer for Colorado (probably just as it's been extreme temps in Chicago) but when I've gone for runs at 9:00am or tried in the evening around 7:00 it's just way too hot.  I've learned I have to get up a lot earlier than I like.

Well today I got up around 6:00, did my run and came home to this:


That would be Cooper in my spot, sounds sleep, legs in the air (on my pillow) completely sprawled out over where I sleep.  

Too funny!  Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. He missed his momma!!
    Remo sleeps like that sometimes, I love it!

    ReplyDelete