Saturday, June 20, 2015

June 6 - 20 ish Update



Jason has been traveling more than he's been since Lucas was born...a little more than once a month. Lucas climbed into Daddy's suitcase when he was packing


Watching Daddy leave for the airport...he waves and gets so excited when he waves back! 


I took Lucas to the splash pad and park behind our old apartment.  As we were playing in the open field it hit me how much we had prayed for a baby and a house.  Just seeing our balcony and our bedroom windows from the park while Lucas ran around almost brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankful for what God has done in our lives here in Colorado. I am beyond thankful for Lucas and our house.



We have had ongoing construction outside of our house...they're doing something with the sewage lines. I'm so thankful it doesn't affect Lucas' nap times or at night because it is LOUD. It has really affected me, taking me a long time to fall asleep and then I usually wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep.  I'm so over it! 


Lucas and I met Ava, Sarah's daughter for the first time. Lucas ran around the entire time not allowing me any time to talk with Sarah but when I tried to get their picture Ava went in for several kisses.  Lucas didn't know what to do! It was hilarious and precious! Such a sweet, and pretty girl! Wish they didn't live in Texas!


Eating at Qdoba. This kid loved the quac and licked it off his quesadilla, then kept asking for more!


Big boy getting up on the chair by himself in the morning


He loves his dog.


Just taking the kitchen mat for a few walks around our house


Coloring, he is a pro. I was impressed with how well he did. It was lot of fun until he ate the blue crayon when I said no. Our fun ended in a meltdown.


Moved his frog next to the window then climbed on top to get a better view of outside


I turn around to this...him sitting in his car seat with my sunglasses on.


Someone loves pizza


No idea...this happens often. Its tough being 17 months!


Superman is in the house!!


Seriously, are those not the cutest PJ's!?  Grandma Cindy and Papa bought them for Lucas and while he's not aware that there's a cape on his back, I think it's hilarious!  It comes off for when he sleeps but then I put it back on in the morning and he runs around our house with the cape on his back. Absolutely hilarious!


Cooper LOVES the dog park and water!


Another rough morning (keeping it real folks!)


It was a hot one!!


Someone got a hair cut!


I had jury duty on Tuesday morning (the trial got canceled after a few hours so I wasn't called) but by the time I got home there was no way I could get my run in so we went in the afternoon.  It was cloudy and perfect running weather, until we go tout of the car and it was 84 degrees with the Colorado sun beating down. I thought I was going to die...but we survived! Apparently sitting in the stroller made him very thirsty!

1 comment:

  1. So cute that he climbs into Jason's suitcase.....love the Cooper pics!

    ReplyDelete