Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lucas is 10 Months (and a week!)

I cannot believe our baby boy is 10 months! TIME PLEASE SLOW DOWN! Loving every second with him! The past 6 weeks has been a little rough with him waking up every single night for 45 minutes to 2 hours but I'm pretty sure it's his teeth. This kid has such a fun little personality. He gets into EVERYTHING. He is all boy. Super rough and tough. Constantly moving and getting into everything possible. I keep saying, I wonder how long till we have our first trip to the ER. Everyone loves to tease me about keeping him in a bubble. There is NO keeping this kid in a bubble. On Monday I left him alone for 20 second (not kidding) and he was up 3 stairs! I then decided to see how far he would go (standing behind him so he couldn't fall) and he climbed up the entire flight with no support/help from me! Love this kid to pieces. LOVE him.

These pics are just awesome. They capture him so well. He won't sit still for even 2 seconds. This is the real Lucas...moving at all times and falling. LOVE!!!
















Love you sweet boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment