Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!!

Happy New Year!  2013 was a wonderful year for the Lockwood family and we are obviously so very excited to ring in 2014!  I have been MIA on this blog for some time. I have lots to share and say including the baby showers, our babymoon to Florida, tidbits about my job, pics of the animals, a 3rd trimester update, my parents trip here for Thanksgiving and just a whole lot of stuff going on but I have been so tired after work and with the holidays and baby classes and preparing for a baby to arrive it's been nuts!  Life has been pretty amazing and I really have wanted to write everything so I will be able to remember this time but it hasn't happened.  So here I am to say Happy 2014!  I am extremely under the weather today as I caught a cold and obviously can't take anything since I'm pregnant, it has made for a miserable day. Jason and I spent the entire day vegging on the couch watching Breaking Bad. Yes we're a little behind on this but we're already through season one.  I really hope to get a little caught up on all the happenings in our life over the next few days! In the meantime I wish you a very happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment