Friday, January 3, 2014

Friend Shower of Love for Baby Boy Lockwood

After the family shower that Sunday morning, I had our friend shower thrown and hosted by my great friend, Jolene.  Again there wasn't a single detail left out.  She had been planning this shower for months texting me all the little details of the day and I was so excited to see it all unfold...not to mention to be able to see ALL my friends in one day while we were home for just a few days.

There was endless amounts of food and drink, even non-alcoholic wine for me, a diaper cake, books from each of our friends for our baby's future library, sweet and practical favors and Jolene even surprised us by having our local wedding reception photographer, Tamara Jaros there to take some maternity pics and capture the entire day!  My favorite part of the day that we'll be able to use and remember the day with is that everyone decorated onesies and oh my gosh they are all super adorable...what creative friends I have! Seriously...very creative!

Again, I cannot thank everyone enough for coming out to love on our baby boy, especially on a Sunday afternoon when Chicago traffic was probably less than desirable to dive to the burbs.  Jolene, this day was one that I will always remember and am so grateful for our friendship and what you did to make this day special for me and the baby.














Thank you, Thank you friends!  Such a wonderful day and am so grateful for our friendship, especially over all the miles!  Love each of you! And special thank you to Jolene!!



No comments:

Post a Comment