Friday, January 3, 2014

Colorado Shower of Love for Baby Boy Lockwood

My small group girls hosted a shower for me here in Colorado!  What is so very cool about this shower was that we obviously had been trying to get pregnant for a long time and through it all, I was always thinking that if and when we got pregnant, we wouldn't be able to have a shower here because of the lack of friends here in Colorado.  Well, that sure did change and the girls threw me a wonderful afternoon shower at my favorite restaurant and again, no details were left out!  The invitations were beautiful, they even matched our nursery theme (sneaky girls looked at my registry to figure that out.)  They also sent questions to my Chicago friends and family to fill out so I have a little keepsake album which helped bring a piece of "home" to the shower here.

We all got together in early December at Maggiano's and sat and chatted about all things baby for over 2 hours. Obviously I have a million and a half questions about birth and being a mom so it was so special that I got to sit there and ask all the questions to these other veteran and new moms. I didn't get many pics from that day but it is a memory I will never forget.  I cannot thank you girls enough for loving on me and the baby with a very special shower.  I am so thankful for the friendship and fellowship we have!





Thank you girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment