Monday, December 10, 2012

The Good and Bad to my Car

Back in 2004 I really wanted the new Honda Accord Coupe. really really wanted it!! lucky me, I got it brand new with only 8 miles on it and have tried to take really good care of it. Within literally a week of owning it, I went to a Relay For Life meeting for one of my co-workers and there were really high winds that night and I came out to find THE LARGEST door ding on my car. Only a year later when I was parked at work I came out to find that some (idiot!) jumped on the hood of my car creating a huge indentation. Also being that I lived in the city and parallel parked every day/night my bumper is a typical city bumper. But with all that being said, I really have tried to take care of it and have loved my car.

As I've posted before, Jason's a sweetheart and has been known to take my car on Saturdays to get it washed. Well last weekend he did just that and I got a text that my car rolled faster than the rollers and hit the car in front of it - Oops. The car in front was actually a truck and that truck had a very large hitch. So now there's a big hitch indentation on my hood!

But...that means the car wash is paying for a new hood for me! So if all goes well with the body shop and rental car this is really a win for me because I get that huge dent from whoever jumped on my car fixed!!! :)

And also...this proves that my car really does roll faster than some people drive!! ESPECIALLY people in Colorado (slowest drivers ever here!!) So if I get a ticket soon that's my excuse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment