Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Present...a Little Early

Jason told me he wanted us to do a joint present this year.  I agreed (I mean he must have a great gift idea in mind so why fight it?!)  As soon as that conversation was over he began hinting at it and wanted me to know what it was.  I love surprises and love the anticipation of waiting until Christmas so I kept putting him off.  Finally last week he said, "you know what the gift is because it showed up on Mint" which is how we track our expenses. At this point I was pretty sure I had figured it out from his many hints plus I knew he just wanted to know.

He got us an iPad!  I am so excited!  The only reason he wanted me to know about it was because we'll use it for the trip back to Illinois so we want to get it all set up before we leave.  I am so excited!  I had one for 3 months while I student taught but being that it was for school, I didn't really use it that much for personal use. Now the sky is the limit! Right now besides all the many obvious reasons I am excited, I am happy we'll have  FaceTime!  While I have it on my phone the iPad is so much bigger...who uses FaceTime or something similar and wants to chat!?

Thanks Jason! I know we're going to love this new little gadget!

No comments:

Post a Comment