Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Meeting Santa for the 1st Time

Since we missed seeing the Easter Bunny I decided we had to get a visit in to see Santa this year.  But where do you visit Santa without long lines and super expensive pictures?  I asked some friends at MOPS and they told me Bass Pro Shop where the lines aren't too long and the pics are free!

So last night after Jason got off work, we headed up to Bass Pro Shops and wow did we have fun! We only had to wait in line for about 10 minutes to see Santa!  Lucas wasn't really sure what to think of the elves taking the pics. I thought for sure he'd just stare at Santa and possibly pull his beard or maybe even hit him on the head like he hits everyone.  But nope, just stared off at the elves.  Cracked me up!

After the pictures we went for a carousel ride and walked around looking at all the other fun activities. He loved watching the train set go around in circles and the big kids play with the remote control monster trucks.  We also checked out the fish which was pretty cool but not nearly as col as everything esle he'd just seen. I was beyond impressed with all their activities and how nice everyone was! That everything was FREE was a major bonus!.  It is so much fun watching Lucas take everything in. I felt like we were at an amusement park all night, I cannot imagine how much fun we're going to have watching him grow over the years! I am SO in love with this kid!!

Jason's starting him young with his first 4 wheeler


1st carousel ride


Precious


My favorites 

No comments:

Post a Comment