Sunday, April 14, 2013

Closing out Ski Season

Yesterday was our last day of our first ski season. Season 2013 is now over but it was a fabulous year!  I'm not sure how many days we actually skied but it has to be somewhere around 12-14 so we know the season passes paid for themselves. Jason loves boarding a lot more than I love skiing but I definitely enjoy it and LOVE that we both have a common interest so it's great that we had the means to go go this year as often as we liked. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of us yesterday but I got a little cocky and took a picture of what we were skiing and since I didn't break any bones it's safe to share. :)



With that being said I've decided that I have a lot to learn and think the only way I am going to make it through another season is to take a lesson in the beginning of next years season.  I look forward to being a much better skier!  Thanks Jason for an amazing year and thanks to Ellis and Josh for including us on their vacation this year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment