Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Cooper


Our favorite puppy, Cooper turned 2 the day after Christmas.  Bad me for posting this so late but we celebrated with him on his birthday.  He also got to spend his birthday with his best friend Sophie (my parents dog.) I cannot express how much I love this dog, he has brought so much joy to our family that I didn't know was possible. I didn't grow up with a dog so have never really liked dogs but wow, this one has won my heart! I take about 10 pictures a day of Cooper (and you/ wonder why I needed a new camera and iPhone?) so I'm just posting a few from the past couple weeks.


Cooper loves all kids! We've been to many street fests, concerts in the parks and farmer's markets where kids have pulled on Coopers beard, jumped on him and even hit him but he just takes it.  He loves kids, especially Kaylee!


Cooper and his best friend, Sophie.  I took tons of pics of them together last week but this is the only one that isn't blurry.  They were constantly moving otherwise, chasing each other, wrestling or play biting.  It amazing me that they get along as well as they do...Sophie being a year older and really not being raised together, but they are truly best friends.


Cooper loved staying at Grandma's house!  Even if Grandma does call him Reggie. (her last dog who she says Cooper reminds her of) 


Cooper loves snow.  Loves it.  There was about a foot of snow in Iowa when we got to Jason's brother and sister-in-laws house and all he wanted to do was be outside and play.  This pic was on our way back to CO at a gas station and I let him out to pee...and all he wanted to do was roll around in the snow.  
Happy birthday Coop-a-doop!!

1 comment: