Thursday, March 24, 2016

Today's Moment 3/24/16

I've been pretty good taking time out and cherishing the moment the past week! Not so good about posting but that's ok. Long as I'm cherishing the time with Lucas, that's the whole point for me.

Sadly he's been sick the past couple days. (Along with Jason, it's been fun times here in the Lockwood residence for a girl who goes stir crazy being home for just a few hours!!)

But my sweet boy is sleeping on me right now. He is the farthest thing from a cuddler so he is basically sprawled out over my lap, no cuddling for me! But I can't stop staring at him! And his little breaths, are just the sweetest! Baby's/kids are so peaceful when they sleep! Especially this one who never sits still, it's nice to have him sleep on me where I can watch him. And he has his super cute Christmas Jammie's on because he wanted/insisted on wearing his Santa pj's this morning. So stinking cute! 

Love, love this little boy. Being a stay at home mom is seriously getting harder every day, and the past couple days being stuck at home, isolated from the world with a clingy boy makes it even harder, but this moment right here...makes its ALL worth it. There's no place I'd rather be!! So thankful it's me who gets to hold him right now and love on him when he's sick!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment