Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

2014 was the best year of my life for very obvious reasons.  We had Lucas just 6 days into the new year! We also bought our house and attempted to get somewhat settled. With a new baby, came adjustments to our marriage, adjustments to our schedule, to my career, to our routine and overall life but none of those adjustments, struggles or changes could compare with the joy that Lucas has brought us. But I'll write more about the wonderfulness of our sweet boy in a later post this week.

I am so looking forward to this year. I feel like I'm finally adjusted to my role as a being a stay at home mom and stay at home wife. But I am still really lacking in some areas. I have been terrible about cooking and planning ahead with meals the past year. (I've learned over the past few years that I absolutely hate cooking!!) I also have let my relationship with Christ slip to the wayside. How will God use me if I'm not listening and spending time with him? Lastly, while I have been much better the past couple months...I still need to lose some weight and continue to work out and get back into shape.

While listening to the Willow Creek Christmas service God spoke to me very clearly.  This year I will focus on letting God:

Use me, Guide me and Cleanse Me
with God being the anchor of my soul...always.

Happy 2015!  


No comments:

Post a Comment