Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week and Weekend Update

I have been working 10-12 hours days every day plus hours over the weekend so life has really been at a halt   This last week was awful too.  Just way too much to do and not enough support.  I thought by putting in the extra hours I'd be able to get ahead but by Friday I was just spent and still had so much to do!  Plus I am still getting over whatever illness I had so have a bed cough and haven't felt that great.

I was so happy I made it to the weekend and was able to spend it with my husband.  On that note, he has been so supportive of me while I am working all these hours.  He's helped with everything around the apartment and made many dinners or suggested me picking up dinners on the way home or ordered us pizza so I don't have to worry about it.  It helps that he works the same ridiculous hours all the time but I am just so thankful for his support, especially when I come home and only talk work for two hours straight without even asking him how his day was!

So Friday we took Cooper for a walk at his favorite dog park then we went out to dinner to try an Irish pub/restaurant which ended up being a total bust. But it was fun to just be out and relax and enjoy each others company.  Cheesy, I know  but just what I needed!  Saturday we woke up to what was supposed to be a blizzard so cleaned up around the house then went out and ran some quick errands just to get me out of the house. I don't do well when I know I'm stranded!  We played in the snow a little with Cooper too.  In the evening ince the snow had really accumulated we didn't want to be driving so stayed in and hit up the hot tub then watched a Netflix and ate some bad food all night.  Today we went to church which was a great service followed by more errands and stuff around the apartment. Unfortunately I had to work for a few hours today but for the most part I just enjoyed being with Jason and relaxing. Tonight we're recording the Bible series so we can catch up on SNL with my favorite one and only Justin Timberlake.  The day sure slipped away from us with the time change but how fun to have an extra hour of sunlight!

I'm not really ready for work tomorrow but I only have 3 weeks until spring break -- I can do it, I can do it! I'm hoping that the work I've put in will pay off a little to help me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment