Thursday, April 30, 2015

Zoo! In March and Today

When we decided to move to Colorado I was so excited to try out all the museums, zoo, aquarium, and other kid-friendly places with our future children. Jason and I finally went to the zoo about a month ago but I never posted pictures.  Lucas and I also went with some friends today so I thought I'd share pics from both days. The first time we went Lucas barked like a dog at every animal. We enjoyed our lunches by the elephants. It was a lot of fun, so much so that Lucas fell asleep almost the second he was in the car. Very fun family and animal-filled day!





Today we went with a couple friends< Val and Laura. Lucas enjoyed the snake and fish in the aquarium. I loved the giraffes...I've never been up that close to them before, they're enormous! We also went for a ride on the train which I thought Lucas would love. Not so much, he wasn't into being held the entire time. Go figure! We had beautiful weather and a fantastic time. This time I was expecting him to fall asleep on the way home but nope...wide awake the whole drive.  He likes to keep me guessing!



 Snakes!





No comments:

Post a Comment