Thursday, July 9, 2015

10K Training Run

I've already posted about how the 10k went and what a wake up call it was to me. But it was a super hard run for me. I stayed up way too late and had too much wine the night before and ran it way too fast so was dying by mile 3. I learned from it though and the actual run was pretty cool.  A run along the South Platte River than through the tunnel to the field at Sports Authority Field. We were on the megatron which was pretty cool. Jason was planning on going to watch me which I was really excited about but then the night before he sold his SUV.  So him and Lucas got up with me really early and drove with me then hung out with me before and during the race.  What a guy, right?!  I loved having them there and then Lucas got to play in a bounce-like house with Jason.  It was a good morning. :)














No comments:

Post a Comment